Welcome to the StateFire DC Specialties employment page. If you would like to be on one of the StateFire DC Specialties "TEAMS" simply select the link below that works best for you and send your completed application to our human resources department for consideration.
Below are the links to StateFire DC Specialties employment applications. Clicking the "Online" link will allow you to fill out and submit an application electronically. If you prefer to print the application, just click the "Print" button to download and print the application.
By clicking either of the links below you are stating that any and all information submitted on either application is true and valid to the best of your knowledge.
Experienced Alarm Service and Installation Technician
- Must possess an Idaho Low Voltage Limited Energy Journeyman License.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability troubleshoot electrical (low voltage) circuits.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong logical, analytical thought process.
- Shall possess good people skills.
- Must possess attention to detail.
- Must have good written communication skills, and legible handwriting.
- Must possess a high level of personal integrity.
- Fire Alarm experience preferred, but not a requirement.
- NICET certification a plus.
- Computer networking skills a plus.
- CCTV skills a plus.